Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kjerne - Admin Apply

Which server(s) would you like to become admin on?
1v1 Arena

SteamID 
STEAM_0:0:138328364

Info about you 
I am 16 years old
My name is Kevin Rasmussen
IGN Kjerne

My hobby is to play computer i have played computer for many years and first i begin with minecraft but fastly moved over to css because minecraft wasnt my style of game. I am setting alot of my time in csgo and other games.

Do you have any experience that might help our servers? 
Yeah i have a bunch of experience from css, csgo and arma 3 i have being a Supporter on many arma 3 servers where i helped people, i was admin back in css on a jail server where i was really active admin and the owner liked me as an admin. My experience as admin became bigger in csgo because i begin to make my own server for learing more sourcemod and other plugins. I have also experience from a hoejhus server i was headadmin started as a moderator, but some months later the owner liked me. Many people in the server did like me some didnt but mostly people did like me because how chill i was and i wanted to talk with people.

What makes you unique? Elaborate on why we should pick you.
I have many years experience from css servers and csgo servers, i have been admin and moderator for many jails, arenas etc. I am gaming many hours every week and a bounce of these hours are on the 1v1 server so i wanted to help with some work because sometimes when i play i see people breaking a bunch of the server rules. I am also speaking nice to people and try to talk to all people in the arenas to have some fun and let the server grow. I really wanna help your guys and join because i am actually chilling when playing and talking with people so much.

Have you ever been punished on any of our servers for any reason? If so, elaborate on why.
I have never been punished on any servers.
How long have you played? 
I think i have being playing for 80+ hours

Something else you want to add that is unrelated to the other questions? 
I am and old admin on the 1v1, rpg surf and surf server, Have never abused my powers in any point.
Kjerne

Contact me at

Discord: Kjerne#1640

-rep short apply
+rep active
Good Luck!!

Denied.
Head admin

Discord: Calle#1355