Admin Application dogwew

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogwew

Sep 29, 2019
User name: dogwew

Which servers would you like to be admin on?
HNS.

Information about you
My name is Etele, and I am from Hungary!

I am 15 years old and I love to play HNS! I live in Hungary, and I go to school from 9 am to 1:30 pm and after that, I can play HNS all day.
I think I have a good English. I always loved to learn English.
I started to play HNS in 2016 but I left CS:GO for a year and after that, I came back for half a year and vanished again, but now I am back for HNS.
My hobbies are Waterpolo and running.
I also play regular matches in CS:GO with my friends in my spare time, but I do play HNS more because I love it.
I have 3 siblings, 2 brothers, and 1 sister.
In 2016 when I started HNS I didn't have my own pc but I got my own computer 2019.

I also play Leauge of Legends and Rainbow six siege sometimes.
My friend told me about HNS in 2016 and I was interested but he stopped playing in 2017 because he got vac banned and I never saw him again.

There are not many players in Hungary so I am one of the best player here.

Do you have any experience that might help our servers?
I was admin on a CS:GO community server. It was an MG server.

What makes you unique? Elaborate on why we should pick you.
Because I always play HNS, and I think I can always moderate and maintain order so everything could be fine.
I am patient and I can help new players learn how to play HNS. And the thing is I like to give chances to any rule breaker's but I don't like disrespect and racism and
I see a lot when there are no admins online and I think that's not cool. Some players do not even respect admins so i want to change that.
I will give chances and I will be kind with any players if they are kind to me. I think the players are on HNS are cool players.

Have you ever been punished on any of our servers for any reason? If so, elaborate on why.
No, i haven't.

How long have you been playing?
Since 2015. I started on my brothers' account and I got my own account at 2016 November.
I have around 500 hours in HNS.

How much time are you able to dedicate to the server / servers?
I can play 2-4 hours a day always. I really like it and I have friends, so it's not difficult to play with it.7

Last edited:

Fake

Admin
Jul 24, 2019
+rep really nice and kind guy
+haven't seen break rules
-kinda short appeal

GL! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: dogwew

nickk

Admin
May 21, 2019
Application seems pretty long and detailed altought ive seen some little mistakes in it but its definitely well-made.
I got to meet you today and I can surely say that you are very nice dude who cares about community.
I really hope you get it!
Good Luck dawg ;)

Reactions: dogwew

dogwew

Sep 29, 2019
Application seems pretty long and detailed altought ive seen some little mistakes in it but its definitely well-made.
I got to meet you today and I can surely say that you are very nice dude who cares about community.
I really hope you get it!
Good Luck dawg ;)
Thank you Nick! I am going to try to correct my mistakes! And you are a kind person too!

Infinity

Oct 9, 2019
There is not much player in Hungary so I am one of the best player here.

I mean, i know many people that play Hns from Hungary,
and no you are not even in top 100 of those players

I am patient and i can help new players learn how to play HNS. And the thing is I like to give chances to any rule breaker's but I don't like disrespect and racism

You should stop with rulebreaking and rasicm before you apply for admin (just a tip)
Because now you are talking about every other player, but you dont look at your self

I guess you are wrong
example
"There is not much player in Hungary" - "There are not many players in Hungary"
Much isnt same thing as many
player? is there just one?

Since 2015. I started on my brothers account and i got my own account at 2016 november.

Emmmm???? 500 hours?

LJ: 278.38 units [8 Strafes | 276 Pre | 339 Max | 56 Height | 64% Sync]

Bhop: 270.00 units [6 Strafes | 303 Pre | 312 Max | 55 Height | 52% Sync]
what are those? it is from your steam profile
and your movement
in place of 500 place 50

I can play 2-4 hours a day always. I really like it and i have friends, so it's not difficult to play with it.

We didnt ask how many friends do you have and we can probably know that you like it
if you didnt like it you wouldn't apply for admin

I am against

dogwew

Sep 29, 2019
There is not much player in Hungary so I am one of the best player here.

I mean, i know many people that play Hns from Hungary,
and no you are not even in top 100 of those players

I am patient and i can help new players learn how to play HNS. And the thing is I like to give chances to any rule breaker's but I don't like disrespect and racism

You should stop with rulebreaking and rasicm before you apply for admin (just a tip)
Because now you are talking about every other player, but you dont look at your self

I guess you are wrong
example
"There is not much player in Hungary" - "There are not many players in Hungary"
Much isnt same thing as many
player? is there just one?

Since 2015. I started on my brothers account and i got my own account at 2016 november.

Emmmm???? 500 hours?

what are those? it is from your steam profile
and your movement
in place of 500 place 50

I can play 2-4 hours a day always. I really like it and i have friends, so it's not difficult to play with it.

We didnt ask how many friends do you have and we can probably know that you like it
if you didnt like it you wouldn't apply for admin

I am against
First, I haven't seen Hungary players in HNS since 2016.
If you can show a server where there are Hungarian players, I would love to play there too.

Second thing, Sometimes anyone break the rules like you (just saying) but not like the biggest rules.
And if you see me do anything rulebreaking just tell me and I will reply to that. Sometimes I do run a bit like in the last 10 seconds but I don't understab and I don't do that on purpose. And I haven't said anything racist so stop lying there. If I did just do a screenshot and send it here.

Third thing, yes I did a mistake I didn't say my English is perfect, I said that I think it's good, which means people understand me.

Fourth thing, I started to play HNS in 2015, and I do have more than 500+ hours why are you against it?
I didn't say I am the best player in the world (I did say I am one of the best Hungary but I have explained that above).
Yes, my LJ record is 278. What's the problem with it?
I bhoped a 270.00 this is why I wrote that in my bio because it's rare to jump .00.

Fifth thing, which is about friends: I meant I have friends on the server.

Just because you don't like me, you don't have to lie about me. Everything I said was true. Why did you pick on me? I didn't say I am the best. You are just being arrogant to me, for no reason.

Infinity

Oct 9, 2019
I haven't seen Hungary players in HNS since 2016.
open your eyes then
Sometimes anyone break the rules like you (just saying) but not like the biggest rules.
every day i said it many times you didnt answer
I said that I think it's good, which means people understand me.
yes and i said you are wrong bcs its hard to understand
Fourth thing, I started to play HNS in 2015, and I do have more than 500+ hours why are you against it?
ur movement isnt that great for player with 500hours
Yes, my LJ record is 278. What's the problem with it?
thats not a problem
I bhoped a 270.00 this is why I wrote that in my bio because it's rare to jump .00.
thats not rare at all
which is about friends: I meant I have friends on the server.
did anybody ask about that? i dont think so
Just because you don't like me, you don't have to lie about me. Everything I said was true. Why did you pick on me? I didn't say I am the best. You are just being arrogant to me, for no reason.
okey?

dogwew

Sep 29, 2019
open your eyes then

every day i said it many times you didnt answer

yes and i said you are wrong bcs its hard to understand

ur movement isnt that great for player with 500hours

thats not a problem

thats not rare at all

did anybody ask about that? i dont think so

okey?
"We didnt ask how many friends do you have and we can probably know that you like it
if you didnt like it you wouldn't apply for admin"

Yes, apparently you had complaints about that, that's why I corrected myself.
I wrote this to the admins. They don't have problems with my application.

"ur movement isnt that great for player with 500hours"
And what is the problem with it?

"thats not rare at all"
I think it is.

"Emmmm???? 500 hours?

what are those? it is from your steam profile"

You later said:
"thats not a problem"

You had problems with it earlier.

"open your eyes then"

I simply don't meet anyone on HNS servers who are from Hungary. Again, link servers where I can find them, so it will no longer be a problem. :)

"yes and i said you are wrong bcs its hard to understand"
Well you didn't have any problems understandig it, neither anyone else.

Why are these things bother you?

"every day i said it many times you didnt answer"

Most of the times i have voice_enable 0 on, but i'll be paying attention to this in the future.
and sorry that i haven't seen you complaining about my rulebreaking. If I know I did something wrong, I would apologize.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.