Application Admin Application kinzu

kinzu

May 11, 2020
User name: kinzu

Which servers would you like to be admin on?
hns pre

Information about you
im 15 years old and my in game name is kinzu. i have no life so i spend most of my time playing games like csgo. i think that im a nice guy and i have made some friends in ur servers. i have been toxic tho, usually just becouse the game made me mad and i shared my rages with people. that will not happen ever again. i could tell my sisters dogs hobbies, but i dont see that too relevant.

Do you have any experience that might help our servers?
i have alot of experience in hns. also couple of my friends have been hns admins on different servers so i know decent amount of things of being admin. and they can help me in new situations for me. but since i have been playing on ur servers i have seen how admins handle situations. i hope im making sense.

What makes you unique? Elaborate on why we should pick you.
i know alot about different cheats (msl for example) so it isn't that hard for me to spot a cheater. i can help newbies to get to know the rules, not just slay them everytime without any explanition. also i play ALOT on pwn and some of the time there is no admins online while people is rulebreaking, cheating or screaming. im good at the game so i can follow the rules my self lol, what i mean is that some admins doesnt even know the rules or just doesnt want to follow them. im not afraid to for example slay someone becouse his good at the game or well known. sounds obvious, but too many admins never does shit when someone "known" breaks rules. and im not gonna ban people when they do 12+ strafes 😂

Have you ever been punished on any of our servers for any reason? If so, elaborate on why.
i got one ban for fjing, some commbans and i got banned on ur discord ages ago for arguing with an admin. and i was arguing bc of some bullshit i think.

How long have you been playing on our servers?
about 9 months

How much time are you able to dedicate to the server / servers?
as i said i got no life, so i play alot on ur servers. and im like rank 8 in hns pre so ye im active. now that my summer vacation is coming very soon that means i can play multiple hours a day. but when my school starts again i have to spend 6-9 hours doing schoolthings at weekdays. weekends i can play alot tho.

Something else you want to add that is unrelated to the other questions?
i have seen so many admins with actually no experience which i think is really bad. pce

Last edited:

Raivo

Jul 7, 2019
-rep short apply as it looks that u just dont care about the admin status cuz of how u wrote ur application
-rep not really active
+rep hes friendly and isnt toxic.

Last edited:

Don't

Head-Admin
May 20, 2019
+ rep
* This guy is extremely talented and well spoken
* Very active and aware of rules
* Great at teaching rules and he has the patience to listen and help others

- rep, short apply, but his skills and mindsets speaks for itself
So a giant +rep from the most active admin on the HNS Pre server.

Attachments

Lepa

Sep 4, 2019
+rep skilled player and a great guy overall
+rep really active, on the server pretty much daily
+rep he would fit the admin role very well, since he has so much experience of hns in general

Don't

Head-Admin
May 20, 2019
If you are serious about becoming and admin, please do a more comprehensive application.

I know you are active and people like you on the server but I need to see that you have a passion for becoming an admin aswell.

The application is not denied, however,you need to edit your application otherwise it will be denied.

Attachments

kinzu

May 11, 2020
If you are serious about becoming and admin, please do a more comprehensive application.

I know you are active and people like you on the server but I need to see that you have a passion for becoming an admin aswell.

The application is not denied, however,you need to edit your application otherwise it will be denied.
yez

Xic

Admin
Dec 16, 2019
+ rep
* This guy is extremely talented and well spoken
* Very active and aware of rules
* Great at teaching rules and he has the patience to listen and help others

- rep, short apply, but his skills and mindsets speaks for itself
So a giant +rep from the most active admin on the HNS Pre server.
Most active XDXDXD

Xic

Admin
Dec 16, 2019
-Rep Toxicity
What i mean about toxicity is that you have been some toxic but never overcooked it, you are nice but sometimes it happens that you are toxic.
+Rep Trustable - Learner
You are a good person that is trustable that seems to learn of people to learn other people a lot of things thats why i give this +Rep

X-I-C | 22-05-2020 05:23