Application Admin Application Xic

Xic

VIP+
Dec 16, 2019
User name: Xic

Which servers would you like to be admin on?
HNS Pre

Information about you

I'm a danish/Faróysk. i am a high school student that is in the process of educating themselves in sales assistant, i have been born in Denmark, my Faróysk is from my mother's side since she's born on the Faroe islands, but i have been builied for almost my hole life i got builied from first grade to the six or seven grade, i have always been tought up on the Christianity belief and i have been tought that i should be agiesnt people as i want people to be agienst me, so my life been a massive constructive child hood that has made me to the person's apply you're reading

Do you have any experience that might help our servers?

I have a lot of experience from a lot of different games since i have been on steam for over 8 years, "I have a second account "my second account is vacbanned" but most of my experience comes from the game "Garry's mod" since i have a little over 1750+ hours in the game that makes a little over 750+ hours in admin on duty i have always been the admin that can be made fun of and always is the "non angry admin" so i don't just give punishments when people choice to rule break i choice to give them 2-3 warnings before giving a punishment that makes me and "Chill admin".

What makes you unique? Elaborate on why we should pick you.

The reason you should choice me as and admin/staff is because i can relate in the most of the happenings on the HNS pre server, since i'm and daily player with too much time, so that makes me and perfect fit for the job since i can be more online and i know how to do my job, just like when i got VIP i stopped to call admin since i just could use my powers as and VIP to slay/kick/mute/gag anyform for rule breaking i have indeed never used the kick but the slay has been used agienst some rule breakers, but the real reason i am the perfect fit is because i am and online and "Nice " would not give myself credit"

Have you ever been punished on any of our servers for any reason? If so, elaborate on why.

I have been banned once for trying to test what names i could change my VIP+ tag to, (I did change it to admin :I) other wise i have only been muted twice because i am and idiot.

How long have you been playing on our servers?

I have been playing on pwnzone since 20.11.2019 so I have a little over 2 months playtime on the server.

How much time are you able to dedicate to the server / servers?

I can use more then 5+ hours on the server, lately i got more time since i am in the last year of school so i got more time to use on gaming.

Something else you want to add that is unrelated to the other questions?

I'm a person that will not hate on people before they prof that they are not nice against other people.

Last edited:

roc.

Jan 23, 2020
+rep he is always respectful listens to the rules and helps other players and admins sometimes.

Reactions: Smil_Y

RTC

Jan 26, 2020
+rep always respectful always sticking by the rules and has helped me alot on this server to inporve my hns skills and has never been toxic

cool

Feb 9, 2020
Sverige - Östersund
-rep Try to make your application longer if ytou want a chance of being an admin on the server!

Looks like you've spent 3-5 minutes on it

Good luck!

Tallet

Trial-Admin
Dec 18, 2019
+rep very active
+rep knows the rules
+rep friendly
-rep kinda short application

Good luck my guy!

yorchE

Admin
Jun 19, 2019
+Rep when I play HnS I see him.
+Rep Nice and friendly
+ We need more admins on HnS rn

Good Luck!

dogwew

Admin
Sep 29, 2019
Hey
U looked like a cool guy on the server, and had a little chat with you!
Your application seems good, detailed and nice, and it looks like u have worked on it not just write a nonsense!
+rep from me! :)
Good luck!

Xic

VIP+
Dec 16, 2019
Hey
U looked like a cool guy on the server, and had a little chat with you!
Your application seems good, detailed and nice, and it looks like u have worked on it not just write a nonsense!
+rep from me! :)
Good luck!
Thanks