Application Admin Application xinc

xinc

Jul 30, 2019
User name: xinc

Which servers would you like to be admin on?
HNS

Information about you
My name is Carter, I'm 14 I like to longjump my personal best is currently 271.9, going for that juicy 272. For pre it's 288.

Do you have any experience that might help our servers?
I've been admin on 2 other hns servers and a couple minecraft servers.

What makes you unique? Elaborate on why we should pick you.
I am good at detecting cheats, ahk/msl/strafeoptimizer. I do sorta like to help new players out if they want to learn how to longjump. I play hns/kz quite a bit, I am global banned for cheating on my alt, not sure if that affects this application.

Have you ever been punished on any of our servers for any reason? If so, elaborate on why.
No, not on any of pwnzone server that I know of.

How long have you been playing?
About 2 months. (Not too sure on this, but I know I have been playing for quite a while that I have been able to hit 271.8 on the nopre server. (2 months on nopre that means, pre im not too sure.)

How much time are you able to dedicate to the server / servers?
For the summer, pretty much everyday. But on weekdays I will get home from school I think around 2pm (EST)

Something else you want to add that is unrelated to the other questions?
I enjoy looking over servers and helping people out, getting to know other admins/moderators and overall just having a fun time.

(EDIT: I would probably be one of the main people to hop on and remove cheated jump stats on jumptop.)

How long does it take before I can repost an application? (If this one doesn't get passed I'm gonna step it up a bit.)

Last edited:

spedbarnet

Admin
May 20, 2019
www.youtube.com
+rep friendly and fun to play with.
+rep active on the last days.
+rep good potencial admin, who is really good in jumpstats.
-rep short application, could have much more information.

Good luck Carter!

Reactions: xinc

Raivo

Jul 7, 2019
User name: xinc

Which servers would you like to be admin on?
HNS

Information about you
My name is Carter, I'm 14 I like to longjump my personal best is currently 271.9, going for that juicy 272. For pre it's 288.

Do you have any experience that might help our servers?
I've been admin on 2 other hns servers and a couple minecraft servers.

What makes you unique? Elaborate on why we should pick you.
I am good at detecting cheats, ahk/msl/strafeoptimizer. I do sorta like to help new players out if they want to learn how to longjump. I play hns/kz quite a bit, I am global banned for cheating on my alt, not sure if that affects this application.

Have you ever been punished on any of our servers for any reason? If so, elaborate on why.
No, not on any of pwnzone server that I know of.

How long have you been playing?
About 2 months. (Not too sure on this, but I know I have been playing for quite a while that I have been able to hit 271.8 on the nopre server. (2 months on nopre that means, pre im not too sure.)

How much time are you able to dedicate to the server / servers?
For the summer, pretty much everyday. But on weekdays I will get home from school I think around 2pm (EST)

Something else you want to add that is unrelated to the other questions?
I enjoy looking over servers and helping people out, getting to know other admins/moderators and overall just having a fun time.
-rep everytime i go on server starts being rude to me
-rep short application
-rep too young

xinc

Jul 30, 2019
-rep everytime i go on server starts being rude to me
-rep short application
-rep too young
I don't understand, even spad is a bit rude to you because you are rude to many other people. You might not think what you say is rude, but I do kinda take it harshly. Just cool down on the words you use and maybe be a bit nicer.

nickk

May 21, 2019
Haven't seen you that much on pwnzone servers
You were acting very immature to me and some others dude saying how bad I am in statting and how I don't know anything about them :rolleyes:
Application is a way too short and it doesn't include much info
I know that you just started your journey with chasemod, keep in mind that hns is not just statting, you need to know more than that to be a good admin
Good Luck!

xinc

Jul 30, 2019
You were acting very immature to me and some others dude saying how bad I am in statting and how I don't know anything about them :rolleyes:
I know that you just started your journey with chasemod, keep in mind that hns is not just statting, you need to know more than that to be a good admin
Good Luck!
The application was short yes, but I never see you on either, I'm just not on when your on. Or you don't play that much. And I don't even know who you are... and I have been doing hns for about 2 years now, I haven't just started, I just found pwnzone like a month ago. And thanks for the good luck!

Edit: I'm pretty much on every day now.

Last edited:

Don't

Admin
May 20, 2019
+rep
+ Have shown maturity
+ Greater reach of the english vocabulary, which is much needed at times.

**Overall, a great admin could be in the making.

Attachments

Henkimo

VIP+
May 19, 2019
Good Luck!
^^^^