Appeal Ban Appeal Ben

Ben

Sep 9, 2020
User name: Ben

Which platform are you banned on?
CS:GO

What server / gamemode were you banned from?
HNS NoPre

Why were you banned?
I was banned for "using hyperscroll."

Why should we unban you?
I believe that you should unban me because it was a false ban. I'm not just saying this to be unbanned and sound like a dickhead, but I'm saying this because I do agree towards having bhop scripts on my PC downloaded, however, they don't do 15+ strafes like I was "caught" doing, they do 1 bhop strafe every time you hit the ground, just like any other bhop-script. I really like this community and I think that I have shown this before as I have been staff here and I really want to get involved and play with others again. I think that I could get another shot at staff, so I want to be unbanned and then apply for staff again and prove myself worthy towards the community and towards the server. I know that I will maybe be accused of things in the future because of me scrolling a lot, but I can promise you that I would never use hyperscroll or bhop scripts on a server that I love so much and on a server that I was staff on and I want to become staff on again, because I know how hard it is to catch cheaters and that and how hard it is to work with others and try to get them to cheat again. I hope you take my application under serious consideration and not just deny it because you think I'm a bad guy.

Do you agree to follow the rules if you are unbanned?
Yes

André

Admin
Dec 26, 2019
You were not banned for using a bhop script, you were simply banned for repeadetly using hyperscroll which is against the rules. There's a command called "Macrodox" or "mdx_Stats" which detects any use of hyperscrolling or bhop script. It basically detects a player's jump pattern and counts the amount of jumps you're doing per tick. The average jump pattern is somewhere around 10-15 (depends on if the player's experienced or not) When i wrote mdx_Stats in the console it said that your average jumps per tick was 20. It looked something like this (20 21 25 29 28 23 27 49 26). This is clearly not normal which caused suspicion and after your name came up several times from the server's macrodrox plugin i decided to ban you for 1 week. After this 1 week you're allowed to come back and play on our servers again.

Sincerely André

Ben

Sep 9, 2020
I don't even know how to make a hyperscroll. I even put my mic on record for you to hear me scrolling and I still got the same stats, and when did I get "49"?

AyayaBoy

May 24, 2020
KEKW