New stuff to shop (hns servers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nags

Admin
Oct 31, 2019
Finland
www.twitch.tv
I was playing on a other server and I noticed their shop was much better + point system. They had alot of more character customization (more hats, glasses, masks etc.) and nametags. + they had custom knives. I would love to see some new stuff on the shop because I have alot points and dont know how to use it. Merry Christmas to everybody reading this thread :) #newshopitems2020

Attachments

zhell

Founder
May 18, 2019
Sweden
Custom weapons are part of our VIP system.

We reduced the amount of hats, glasses, masks, etc to reduce the download time for players. It can also cause crashes due to hitting the entity limit (not sure if its the right word), which has happened when i started this community with the MG Course server. This problem might not be something that happens on HNS maps due to maps having small amounts of entities, but we try to keep our shop mostly similar across all servers. Although i will take a look at we can do!

nags

Admin
Oct 31, 2019
Finland
www.twitch.tv
"reduce the download time for players" does this really matter because often models are small files. I can understand the entity limit but why other servers offer better selection of items. IDK I just want to be more unique and stand out more (everyone has the same skins).

ReeZey

Developer
May 20, 2019
Boden
reez.it
Some maps crash when you precache too many models at the same time, if we increase the number of skins / playermodels we will unable to play certain maps cause of the entity limit, until csgo updates its entity limit or it gets fixed in some way the server will remain with the same amount of models, (we might add some more models cause the server looks kinda dull without them steamhappy and maybe swap some models for other to mix it up a bit). Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.