KaPa

Jun 19, 2019
User name: KaPa

Server
Retake

Short suggestion description
Finnish retake server

Description
I want to suggest retake server to finnish players. In server you can talk finnish in voice chat and text chat. Because you have one retake server only for swedish players and one server for all but in that server you can only speak swedish or english in voice chat. I understand that yes but you have so many finnish player in your community. And so many times the 2 server is only have finnish players so its little bit sad when they talk finnish sometimes they get ban and of course that normal because rules are rules but thats why i suggest this. And this one require atleast 2 finnish admin but i think you can get them very fast.

What does this feature improve for the servers / community?
Finnish players have own server where they can talk finnish and i think thats grow up your community.

Crybd

Admin
May 20, 2019
Malmö
-rep its a swedish server. Hard for us to understad IF you guys speaking friendly or offensive.

zhell

q:^)
Founder
May 18, 2019
Sweden
Yeah. This is a swe/eng community despite if theres a finnish majority or not on the servers. If you want a finnish retake server feel free to play on one thats hosted by a finnish community.

Status
Not open for further replies.